Samstag Nacht

Well Mom will be happy to hear that my Saturday night was not as eventful as Friday. I went to Aaron and Mark's homestay for spaghetti and we just hung out and talked about life and travel plans. After a few hours we decided to go walk around the neighborhood and do more exploring. When I was too tired to stay up and longer I decided to head home, but had to use the night bus! So we figured out I needed bus 67 and I could catch it about 5 blocks away. Didn't have any trouble finding it and when I got on I sat next to a couple of guys and told them it was my first time on the night bus and I wanted to get off at Südtiroler Platz. They told me it was one stop before there's and they would tell me when. So we had a short little conversation about where I was from and what I was doing here and then it was time for me to get off. It stopped pretty close to my homestay and I didn't have any trouble finding my way back from there. So proud!

Vienna Capitols hockey game tonight - I have to try not to spend all my money on hockey! But these games are only €11 for standing room so I should be okay.