Frischem Pulver täglich (Fresh powder daily)

No sun today, unfortunately, but at least there was tons of new snow and I imagine there will be lots tomorrow, too! I did a lot more exploring today and got a better idea about how big this place really is... pretty incredible. It was about two hours before closing and I realized I probably needed to start heading back - unthinkable back home!! Some of the ÖBB ski/train packages only offered 6-day passes and now I know why. There's no way I'll have skied every run at Kitzbühel before the end of the day tomorrow! Which reminds me - I have more decisions to make...

Tomorrow a direct train to Vienna leaves here at 3:15pm. I could quit early and get that train, but then I'd miss out on probably 2 or 3 hours of skiing. The next train leaves at 4:30pm but has one change in Wörgl - kind of a hassle with the skis but I did it on the way here so I can do it again. The connections will wait for late trains, too, so if the train you are on is late, the other train you're supposed to catch next will wait for the late passengers. Anyway, it would be nice to have a non-stop train passage but not a huge deal. I guess I'll see how I'm doing tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I'll be completely dead! I wanted to night-ski tonight but I just looked at the schedule and there's only nigh skiing on Friday! So I missed it yesterday, oops!

So tonight is my last night and I'll be headed back to Vienna soon. Three days here was not enough! I'll be planning my next ski adventure very soon... :)

No cool pictures from the mountain today but I've been collecting some funny English translations throughout my travels. They had a couple funny ones here - this what I've got so far:


Prague, Czech Republic - "DON'T ACROSS"


Kitzbühel, Austria - "LIFT UP THE BAR AFTER THE PROVIDED SIGNBOARD"


Kitzbühel, Austria - "Open safety bar straight before exit!"